Mudcat Café message #4093212 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #169193   Message #4093212
Posted By: McGrath of Harlow
14-Feb-21 - 08:16 PM
Thread Name: Federal, State & local prosecution of Donald Trump
Subject: RE: Federal, State & local prosecution of Donald Trump
Polls indicate something like 80% of Republican voters still back Trump. Even if that just means the other 20% stay at home or vote for Independant candidates, let alone switching to the Democrate, that sounds like a death sentence for the Trump Party.

He's got all the cards for controlling and purging the Republican Party, probably true enough. He's the Kiss of Death.