Mudcat Café message #4041599 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #167504   Message #4041599
Posted By: DMcG
23-Mar-20 - 12:37 PM
Thread Name: BS: New news on the pandemic
Subject: RE: BS: New news on the pandemic
And in the general population?

"In the 2017 survey, it found that 28.7% of adults in England are obese and a further 35.6% are overweight, making a total of 64.3% who are either overweight or obese. 2 Of obese adults, around one in eight are morbidly obese (3.6% of all adults)"

Or almost two thirds. So the correlation of the virus and being overweight is uncertain at best.