Mudcat Café message #3992456 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #166135   Message #3992456
Posted By: Mr Red
15-May-19 - 02:13 AM
Thread Name: Tech: Monitor Cable
Subject: RE: Tech: Monitor Cable
same as the square-shaped USB cable socket on my printer?

HDMI springs to mind, but there is an alterntive (and compatible) to HDMI which in my case doesn't carry audio. looks to be "Display Port" and it is oblong rather than trapezoid. Laptop PCs used it before deciding on the far more ubiquitous HDMI