Mudcat Café message #3992200 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #166135   Message #3992200
Posted By: DaveRo
13-May-19 - 05:38 PM
Thread Name: Tech: Monitor Cable
Subject: RE: Tech: Monitor Cable
SPB-Cooperator wrote: ...the one with the pin holes and a small square shaped socket...
Is it a DVI port?

You can get HDMI to DVI cables - I have one.