Mudcat Café message #1051326 The Mudcat Café TM
Thread #64299   Message #1051326
Posted By: Bobert
10-Nov-03 - 07:31 PM
Thread Name: BS: Modest Proposal to end the civil war
Subject: RE: BS: Modest Proposal to end the civil war
musicmic:

Nah, Deda just wants to live where just once in awile things go your way. What we have now is a totally polorized nation with 50.1% of the people running roughshod over the other 49.9% as if they don't count. There isn't compromise anymore. It's the 51.1%'s rules and if you ain't part of the 51.1% then "screw you".

That's what this thread is all about...

Bobert