Mudcat Café Message Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafeawe

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
Q (Frank Staplin) BS: Leaky Folkie advice needed. (13) RE: BS: Leaky Folkie advice needed. 09 Sep 14

Trospium is used to calm an overactive bladder.

Avoid caffeine, alcohol and acidic foods (citrus). Reduce liquid consumption. Use sugarless gum, etc., to help with saliva flow.
Pelvic floor muscle exercises may help, but start them with the advice/supervision of a therapist. Try holding and try to increase time intervals. Sling procedures may help. There are other treatments and other drugs, discuss with a specialist.

She possibly has "stress incontinence' (common) but it is impossible to give proper advice from what was posted.

Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.