Mudcat Café Message Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafeawe

User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
GUEST,Mike BS: pie crimpers or pastry cutters? (24) RE: BS: pie crimpers or pastry cutters? 24 Aug 14

In the 18th century they were called paste jaggers which has developed into the modern term pastry jigger. Jagger is perhaps more appropriate because the wheel cuts a jagged edge but pastry jigger is the more usual modern term.s

Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.