Mudcat Café Message Lyrics & Knowledge Personal Pages Record Shop Auction Links Radio & Media Kids Membership Help
The Mudcat Cafeawe



User Name Thread Name Subject Posted
saulgoldie BS: Ron Paul's Farewell Address to Congress (17) RE: BS: Ron Paul's Farewell Address to Congress 18 Nov 12


The tea-publicans listened to him too carefully about some big things, and not nearly well enough about some other big things. As the Bobster has said and I echo, "I like 20% of what he says. But the other 80% scares the shit out of me." I do not believe that if his minions actually received what he wanted to deliver most of them would be very happy at all. I mean, no aggressive foreign policy? No FED? No jail for pot smokers? And if his environmental and other regulatory policies were ever enacted, which is to say that all we know and love would be repealed, most of his supporters would turn into vocal opponents. Oh, and remember that, at least in the voice of his son, and likely himself, we would expect reversal of the civil-rights bill. And the list goes on. Yup. Dunnae let the door hit yer arse on the way out, Ron.

Saul


Post to this Thread -

Back to the Main Forum Page

By clicking on the User Name, you will requery the forum for that user. You will see everything that he or she has posted with that Mudcat name.

By clicking on the Thread Name, you will be sent to the Forum on that thread as if you selected it from the main Mudcat Forum page.

By clicking on the Subject, you will also go to the thread as if you selected it from the original Forum page, but also go directly to that particular message.

By clicking on the Date (Posted), you will dig out every message posted that day.

Try it all, you will see.